Performance QSA was Founded with Vaughn Bethell’s Lifelong Passion for Health, Fitness, and Sports.
Vaughn Bethell is the founder and CEO of Performance QSA, LLC in Greenville, SC. He founded the company in 2003 with a vision of providing the best opportunity for athletes and the general population to train at the highest levels in an effort to reach the maximum potential. This vision has become a reality. Over the last eight years, Vaughn has worked with many elite level athletes ranging from high school to the professional ranks. Many of his athletes have gone on to play at numerous colleges and many professional organizations including: NFL, MLS, A-League, MISL, NBA, etc. Also he currently or has formerly held the following titles and has worked with the following clubs or organizations:
- Speed Coach for the Furman University Men’s Soccer team
- Speed Expert for the Doug Allison Soccer Academy
- Speed/Strength Coach for the Presbyterian College Men’s and Women’s Soccer teams
- Speed/Strength Coach for the Presbyterian Men’s and Women’s Lacrosse teams
- Speed/Strength Consultant for the Bahamas Men’s National Soccer Team
- Speed/Strength Consultant for Furman United Soccer Club
- Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Weight Management Certified Consultant
- IYCA – Certified High School Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Certified Under Armour Combine 360 Trainer
- Certified/Authorized Nike SPARQ Trainer
- And many, many more
Vaughn has also worked with well over 1,000 personal training clients over the last 8 years to help them achieve their health, fitness, and performance goals.
He is backed by a highly certified, educated, and experienced staff of trainers with a wealth of knowledge and eagerness to help athletes reach their athletic goals.
Personal Info: He attended Furman University where he earned a degree in Health and Exercise Science as well as being a four year starter with the soccer team which was ranked top 20 nationally all four years of his career, including an Elite Eight appearance and a number 5 national ranking in 1999. He is now a member of the Bahamas National Team who took part in the Germany 2006 and South Africa 2010 World Cup qualifying competitions. Vaughn was born in Nassau, Bahamas and raised in Lakeland, FL where he played soccer, basketball, baseball, and football. After entering high school, he decided to dedicate his time to soccer which led to a scholarship to Furman University and eventually a successful career in the fitness industry.